The hard life of Pakistan's illegal sewer cleaners and most dangerous work in the world.

Who wants to pick up the trash?



Most dangerous work in the world.
Who wants to enter the bad clean drain?
who wants to pick dirty things whose you fall in the road and another place?
You cant thought that about when you through any type of dirty things like raper or plastic beg or other . it is only pick up the poor people and who is this pick the sewer cleaner.

In this blog, we write a story of the Pakistan sewer cleaner of Pakistan. 

it is a dangerous work it develops a gas to death the men or other.

Picking up the trash of world .there is not any kind of trash that I don't pick up. I wake up in the morning. scrub and shower, I drink tea after drinking tea, I pick up my things and leave. If I find some work, I had to open up a sewer line. I open the sewer line, some line is so deep and we don't even get any safety equipment for it. I manage to find some water from somewhere, I wash my hands and face, I come back to home. after cleaning and showering, the money earned is used to make food at home. I eat, and after eating I lie down. I wake up in the morning and repeat the same routine. when I open the cover of the sewer and think of entering,  I also panic, think what if something happens. But after thinking about everything, my thought drifts to my home. And think my kids must be waiting for me at home, Well see what happens just do your work. People discriminate against me. He does such work, he picks up trash. I'II ask someone for water, then they 'll place the bottle on the ground keep it there and say take it home we don't need it anymore. They say, "don't enter my house we 'll give you everything outside, and then they give tell me to take it home. it's not enough. Even now there's nothing at home. I' II ask me 100 rupees ($1.50), I'II give it to you tomorrow or day after if I find some work, I feel really bad, I often feel like a cry. But what can I do? I am forced to do this .if I loved my life, I wouldn't have entered such a dangerous profession. God is my caretaker. at least he lets me work hard and bring some money home. I need to run the house some way or the other.
Who wants to pick up the trash?
sewer drain cleaning
drain cleaning near me
main sewer line cleaner
sewer pipe cleaning
sewage cleaning service

for more information 

Post a Comment

0 Comments